The Orange Brand & Communication Team is looking for a talented Communication Specialist who is passionate about advertising and wants to make meaningful contributions to the Orange advertising campaigns. If you enjoy the team work but aren’t afraid to manage challenging projects independently either you are welcomed in an environment where it you can develop, evolve and learn new skills and information.
Here’s what you’ll have to do:
Organise, plan, develop and administer mass-market advertising campaigns.
• Plan, develop and follow the Consumer advertising campaigns;
• Collaborate with advertising agencies and other suppliers in order to organize the entire process of a campaign, from the beginning until its completion;
• Elaborate the campaigns’ budget estimation, the follow-up and its’ management;
• Plan, organize, develop and follow-up communication campaigns;
• Administrate budgets;
• Evaluate the quality of the campaigns’ deliverables ;
• Create a strong communication and relation with the following departments: marketing, online, purchasing, customer service, external agencies, suppliers .
Experience and Education include:
• Bachelor's degree (bachelor’s degree in Marketing or in Communication & Public Relations is a plus);
• Minimum 4 years of experience in an advertising agency or in a similar position ;
Experience in managing high-exposure advertising campaigns;
• English proficiency;
• MS Office.
• Customer focus;
• Creative writing skills;
• Compliance with deadlines and budgets;
• Creativity and innovation;
• Deals well with stress;
• Organizational awareness;
Thank you for applying to Orange!Aplica la acest job