Hello, we are a cool digital agency looking for a Digital Media Planner to join our team and to manage our clients’ campaigns.
With over 10 Mil. EUR turnover in 2015, Conversion is one of the leading performance marketing solutions providers in the CEE region, operating in Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary. Counting over 40 specialists in engineering, communication, design and online marketing, Conversion offers a fully integrated spectrum of digital services (online planning & buying, PPC, SEO, social media, art direction & copywriting, web and mobile development, e-mail marketing, affiliate marketing) and offline (TV, radio, print, Out of Home special projects). Our portfolio includes more than 100 clients, among which eMAG (Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary), Oriflame (16 CEE countries), OLX (Romania and Bulgaria), Fashion Days ( Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary), Flanco, Banca Transilvania, Autovit.ro. Conversion also operates Profitshare (Romania and Bulgaria), the affiliate marketing platform with the highest sales in Romania and Conectoo, one of the main local providers of email marketing services and loyalty solutions
- Develop online media plans that meets clients' objectives and KPIs
- Use digital media tools and resources as needed to research and plan clients campaigns
- Manage campaigns’ implementation, monitor& optimize the performances
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with publishers and sales houses, negotiate the buying conditions, continually research and test new opportunities
- Develop and deliver campaigns’ reports with clear analysis of the results and recommendations
- Day to day client contact, participates in the meetings with the clients
- Assist the Financial department and conduct all trafficking tasks necessary for monthly invoicing
- Manage clients’ media billing approval and invoicing
- University degree;
- Minimum 2 years prior experience in digital media planning/buying.
- Proficient in English- written and spoken;
- Analytical skills and ability to analyze the data, draw conclusions and develop recommendations;
- Diligent, organized and attentive to details;
- Ability to manage projects both independently and in a team;
- Strong communication skills ( written and spoken);
- Intermediate excel skills.
- Motivating salary package, full-time role;
- International work environment in a professional team, focused on learning and growth;
- Training on-the-job and career development opportunities through the managed projects;
- Fresh fruits and coffee.