We deliver support services like HR, Finance, Reporting and Procurement for all the European entities (companies) belonging to the Deutsche Telekom Group, with focus on HR.
In DTBS (Deutsche Telekom Business Services) you will find a highly dynamic and international environment where you'll be exposed to many different competencies, cultures and languages ( we have more than 16 languages native speakers as our colleagues).
German speaker, German attitude and punctuality, for an internal HR German portal.
Deutsche Telekom Business Services is looking for YOU!
This is what we are looking for:
- You are responsible for the composition of copy, photo material and multimedia-content with the help of a Content Management System.
- You built content with the help of equivalent CMS-templates according to the UX-style guide.
- You structure the content in a user-friendly way and manage it reliably and independently.
- You maintain the content autonomously according to current SEO-targets, Meta data etc.
- You update and optimize target-group-specific copy independently and you are able to create user-friendly News, Product descriptions and Teasers.
- You provide support in analyzing errors/bugs and correcting technical malfunctions of the system.
- You regularly conduct CMS-analysis, quality assurance and tests to enhance the content-quality.
- Completed University education in Journalism, Communication or a similar training/qualification.
- Very good German (close to native) and English skills.
- Several years of professional work experience as an editor, ideally in an online-editorial team.
- Hands on experience with divers Content Management Systems, ideally CoreMedia or JIVE.
- Experience in Web Development, with the implementation of CMS-projects and with Responsive Design.
- Good skills in current web browser technology and current browsers.
- You are word-perfect and stylistically confident and you are skilled in a precise verbal and written articulateness.
- Independent, quality-assured and service-oriented way of working, even when under pressure.
- Desirable are skills in HTML, JS and CSS.