At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux and Philips.
Our CG artists, interactive designers and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Yes, at INDG we geek out to sexy technology like 3D modelling and AR, but behind the bits and bytes is an obsessive drive to design sophisticated technology and software solutions.
INDG is experiencing exciting growth and expansion. To help us create the most beautiful and the best digital experiences, we are seeking a Bucharest based:
Visual content (CGI) plays an important role within all INDG projects. We believe we can exceed client expectations by providing the highest quality. In order to ensure projects run smoothly, clients are being kept up to date and all digital assets are being delivered on time, we would like to add a Senior Account Manager to our Bucharest team.
You will independently manage multiple projects and will mainly work on projects that are visually focused. Therefore you will work side by side with the highly skilled and well-performing Studio teams both in Bucharest and Amsterdam. Tracking CGI projects, reporting progress, steering on deliveries and keeping overview of the asset creation process are part of your daily activities.
- Simultaneously manage multiple CGI projects from kick-off to delivery
- Ensure the achievement of timelines, schedules and deadlines
- Building and enhancing the relationship with many clients and managing expectations
- Coordinate internal and external project resources to consistently meet client deliverables on time and within budget
- Actively contribute and lead team meetings regarding scheduling and deliverables
You will live the values of successful project management such as:
- A structured approach
- A healthy balance between client-wishes and company interests
- Deliveries are always on time
- Open and professional communication
- Respecting deadlines as a second nature
- Quality is non-negotiable
- Ensuring your project stakeholders are kept up to date on the current project status
- Fun to work with
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an account management role within advertising-agency environment
- Excellent communication, time management and presentation skills
- Experienced with international clients and managing multiple projects
- Highly structured way of working and documenting
- Fluent in English
- Extra bonus points for experience in CGI
What we offer:
Besides always striving to deliver the best qualitative output, we also believe that a great working environment and having fun is important for our crew to perform up to their best ability. In addition to an environment where passion for technology and creative thinking is rewarded, INDG offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including training and career-development perks.Aplica la acest job