Are you passionate of Social Media and ready to master witty and digitally appealing content?
The Digital Content Creator we are looking for has Copywriting & Social Media skills: writes, reviews and edits online marketing content that will digitally bring brands to life. You will work collaboratively with departments across our agency to promote goals and messages of the company’s clients. You will play a pivotal role in executing and refining clients’ credibility and build communities to create integrated marketing campaigns ensuring consistency in voice and brand.
- Understand the goal, audience, and message of a campaign and create copy to suit.
- Research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy included headlines and body copy, for all online, external and internal needs.
- Build and implement social media plans to support corporate goals and produce brand awareness, engagement and lead generation, working within popular social networks and platforms like: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- Monitor social media channels, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions/next steps.
- Work closely with colleagues across the organization to develop and post content to social networking sites.
- Regularly report insights gained from social media monitoring to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and engage in brand related online conversations.
- Monitor the company's social media performance usage reports and tracking search engine results.
- Use creative thinking and initiative to analyze site performance metrics and make recommendations on content, site design or features to improve effectiveness of web content and/or applications.
- Respond to social media inquiries about online activities in a timely and courteous fashion.
- Provide support to other team members on online promotions (such as Wordpress, Google, AdWords campaigns and email marketing).
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, metrics and tracking
- Project management and organization skills
- Learns quickly and able to change in fast paced environment
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
- Web publishing experience
- Minimum 2 years related professional experience
- Studies in Journalism, PR Communication, Marketing or related field are an advantage