This role will execute Digital and Marketing communications and activities for an External Vendor within the framework of their marketing plan.
- Maintain and update content in local territories.
- Liaise with Lead Webmaster and/or Webmaster, including local marketing team, to ensure that web and portal content supports local needs to source content and feedback requirements to contribute to process improvements.
- Take responsibility for the following activities that apply to the Norben & CEB regions (Netherlands, Belgium, Nordics, Central and Eastern Europe, the Balkans, the Baltics and Turkey): partner portal, websites, marketing materials, tech and general support, Partner communications, PR communications, administrative support.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working on a websites, including content management systems
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Intermediate Image manipulation skills using Photoshop
- Intermediate DTP skills using InDesign
- Intermediate graphic design skills
- Intermediate web design skills
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Good communication skills at all levels within the organisation
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet demanding deadlines accurately
- Strong time-management skills and ability to work on multiple projects
- Team player able to work under own initiative
- Relevant local language is an advantage