Are you an energetic web content administrator with graphic design skills and good understanding of standard office software? Would you like your CV to show work done for one of the top electronics manufacturers in the world?
If yes, get in touch.
The right candidate will get an initial contract of up to 12 months, with the possibility for a permanent extension. Please read more about the role's requirements below and send us your CV in English. If selected, you will be invited for an interview and a basic software skills test.
- Maintain and update web content across a number of European locales. Adapt, update and/or create marketing materials. Perform digital administrative tasks.
- Liaise with Lead Webmaster and/or Webmaster and local marketing teams, to ensure that website and partner portal content supports local needs. Source content and feedback requirements to contribute to process improvements.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Previous experience working on a websites, including content management systems;
- Intermediate Excel skills;
- Intermediate Image manipulation skills using Photoshop;
- Intermediate DTP skills using InDesign;
- Intermediate graphic design skills;
- Intermediate web design skills;
- Basic understanding of HTML;
- Good communication skills at all levels within the organisation;
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet demanding deadlines accurately;
- Strong time-management skills and ability to work on multiple projects;
- Team player able to work under own initiative;
- Relevant local language is an advantage.