- Setting up and managing PPC Campaigns;
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads and other search platforms;
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budgets, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics;
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists;
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search;
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives;
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments;
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance;
- Analyze and report program performance: provide recommendations and results for improvement;
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Strategic Thinking;
- Results Driven;
- Analytical / metrics and performance driven;
- Business Acumen;
- Decision Making;
- Project management.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience with website analytics tools - Google Analytics;
- Familiarity with inbound marketing principles;
- Knowledge of CRO, A/B & MVT;
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic and young team;
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission;
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within a fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions;
- Proficiency with all MS Office applications.
We also expect you to:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a PPC role;
- Hold a university degree preferably in Marketing, or other similar disciplines;
- Excel in written and verbal English.