IBM is seeking keen-minded candidates interested in Web development domain, in learning and building their career next to some of the best IT Specialists in the industry.
What is the Web Builder going to do:
- You will be part of a team responsible for building Web pages & enter content into content management systems based on requirements provided in request.
- Web Builder is creating and maintaining web sites according to the tasks description.
- Web Builder is also responsible for quality and accuracy of the web site, but he’s not responsible for the quality and content of the information.
- He’s working under the supervision of Web Delivery Lead.
- He’s reviewing web sites according to the accurate and actual content and reporting about eventually faults and errors.
- World class opportunities;
- Exceptional training and development;
- Friendly working environment with talented colleagues.
The candidate will need to show us that he/she has got:
- Passion and strong interest to work in Web area;
- Advanced knowledge in HTML5, CSS3;
- Good knowledge JQuery, Java Script, Drupal;
- Very good sense for details;
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members and clients;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Tenacity, flexibility, and creativity in solving new problems and addressing difficult technical issues;
- Proactive work attitude;
- Proficiency of English language.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Let us know if that sounds like you or someone you know! To apply, simply send us your CV.Aplica la acest job