A child needs many things to grow: First and foremost, the love and reliable care of a family, but also nutrition, health care, education, and the chance to be heard and participate in their community. In emergency situations, children often need extra protection and help as well.
Every SOS Children’s Village is a community where people work together to protect children and ensure they have access to these things which support their development. Yes, all of this for our children's future.
• Fundraising from companies by partnership negotiations
• Implementation and updating of the long-term corporate fundraising strategy;
• Developing annual action plan and budget: creating, implementing and reporting on corporate sponsors (companies, organizations, etc.), fundraising plan (package of products, sales channels, target group of customers);
• Account management: building and developing long-term relationships with corporate sponsors;
• Networking, recruiting new partners;
• Brand promotion; organizing campaigns;
• Market analysis, monitoring of other’s organizations activities in fundraising;
• Close cooperation with Fundraiser for individual donors.
• Strong motivation to work in an organization concerned with the welfare of children
• Higher education in sales, marketing or management area
• Related work experience (fundraising, sales, marketing, advertising)
• Negotiation skills, experience in delivering different presentations
• Real motivation and desire to engage in social causes
• Positive and proactive attitude; ambition and with a “can do” attitude
• Integrity, self-confidence and to feel comfortable in requesting financial and non-financial resources
• Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation skills
• Good interpersonal skills and development partnerships
• Creativity in finding solutions / new channels of promoting / new partners
• Flexibility, perseverance and a lot of self-determination
• Be able to effectively manage both :the results and the relationship
• Team spirit, and ability to work independently
• Good knowledge of English (written and oral)
• Driver's license.