Anunt valabil pana la data de 2017-06-12
Tip job: Social Media,
- Works closely with the BM and Head of BM to implement the group brand marketing & PR strategy on the local market by defining appropriate tactics and activities in order to maintain a strong and consistent brand image and awareness.
- Manages the key account partners of the brand (fashion brands, business partners, potential partners that can drive revenue): develops and implements the activity plan for each partner, manages the budget for each partner, on going supervising and reporting for each partner.
- Identifies and applies the best-fit marketing methodology and tools in order to successfully deliver against the set objectives and targets.
- Local marketing and PR budget planning and monitoring for both FD brand and partner brands.
- Prepares regulars reports on day to day activity reporting directly to Head of Brand Marketing.
- Analyses trends and keeps a current view on the consumer and the competition in order to determine tactics to continuously optimize communication.
- Ensures the enforcement of the corporate identity and corporate design guidelines throughout the entire Fashion Days communication touch points.
Aplica la acest job
- At least 2 years of marketing experience and budget planning.
- BA graduate.
- Knowledge of marketing campaigns development and implementation in various channels – ATL, BTL, PR, Digital and social media, event organisation.
- Knowledge and experience on managing parnership campaigns.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to meet tight deadlines and focus on results.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Passion for fashion and style.