Do you want to work for a leading global player in the premium+ spirits category?
Are you a creative person with an analytical mind looking for a new challenge?
Brand Manager – Whisky Portfolio
- This unique role is responsible for managing Pernod Ricard’s Whisky portfolio in Romania.
- The person covering this role shall be looking after a portfolio of blended scotch and irish whisky brands, leaders in their categories, both locally and globally.
- Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role will work across all elements of the marketing mix.
- The Whisky Portfolio Brand Manager shall design and implement a fully integrated marketing strategy for the brand(s); marketing strategies adapted to the market (consumers and trade) and competitive environment, formalized annually under the strategic vision into brand plans, following the guidelines of the brand owners, in line with the company and portfolio strategy under the company policies, ensuring the achievement of brand(s) annual objectives in terms of brand equity (Share, Visibility and Consideration), volume and market share growth as established in the brand plans.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Design and implement strategies and coordinated action plans aimed at increasing brand equity and market share growth, in coordination with Commercial and Trade marketing departments, controlling the planning and location of activities as well as the brand(s) A&P budget.
- Design and Implement the annual brand plan, with a focus on digital marketing and modern retail channel. The position will work with the wider brand and agency team to define quarterly content strategy and asset development, manage roll out to all digital touchpoints and liaise with agency partners to track and optimize ongoing. Development and implementation of brand below the line consumer and trade programs. (40% of time)
- Assist with the development of future annual strategig plans working with internal and agency partners to craft salient brand activation programs, establish benchmarks and KPIs and communicate the plans to other business departments e.g. Sales, Global brand team. Assist with analyzing category opportunities, identifying key consumer trends and insights, new innovation opportunities, and activation strategies. (30% of time)
- Lead competitor and brand activation analysis, establish benchmarks and KPIs and socialize the strategy internally establishing thought leadership amongst the marketing and sales communities for data marketing. (20% of time)
- Lead the analysis and reporting of market and competitor trends to identify salient business issues/opportunities (5% of time)
- Plan & manage brand budgets, defining split, channels and portfolio prioritization, keeping A&P spent within established limits while performing analysis to insure expenditures meet KPIs. Plan and manage A&P budget (5% of time)
Nature & Scope:
Position works with members of the marketing department, sales management, agency services agency personnel, as well as various vendor and provider representatives. Communication can include sensitive information requiring complete confidentiality and discretion in dealings with contacts.
- Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing; Masters in business or marketing preferred. Proficiency in MS-Office.
- Proficiency in English mandatory
- Proficiency in French is a plus
Experience / Background:
1-3 years of brand management experience, preferably with consumer goods company. Drinks industry a plus.
General office: Work is performed in a typical office environment. Normal visual, hearing and language acuity required for correspondence and computer usage.
Approximately 25% travel to (Romania & Abroad); Driving license preferred
Please send a full CV and letter of intent.Aplica la acest job