At INDG our mission is to make every product playable. For many years, we have been helping multinational players like Philips, Adidas, Electrolux, Yamaha and Ralph Lauren from our bases in Amsterdam, New York, and Bucharest.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Yes, at INDG we geek out to sexy technology like 3D modeling and AR, but behind the bits and bytes is an obsessive drive to design sophisticated technology and software solutions.
INDG is experiencing exciting growth and expansion. To help us on the challenging journey to create the most beautiful and best-performing experiences for both clients and customers, we are seeking a Bucharest-based:
PROJECT PLANNER & CONTROLLER
This is a new function, working closely with the Delivery Director in Bucharest. As Project Planner & Controller, you will use planning software and Excel templates, in order to plan and budget our projects, allocate resources, track the ongoing delivery of those projects and report on the outcomes along the way. You will identify constraints, interdependencies and risks to our resource utilization, delivery and project margins. You will develop and communicate clear and actionable deliverables, assign ownership and track progress. Managing expectations and providing clear communication to the project stakeholders are key parts of your daily tasks.
- Project execution and governance: entering new projects with a timeline, resources, a budget and deadline;
- Run status meetings with the teams and prepare project progress and results reporting;
- Continuously look out for ways to improve our utilization and project margins;
- Process improvement and standards development: identify workable process standards and best practices for how teams should approach projects; also, document and communicate the new procedures to the entire company.
You will work by the values of successful project management such as:
- A structured approach;
- Deliveries are always on time;
- Open and professional communication at all times;
- Respecting deadlines as a second nature;
- Quality is non-negotiable;
- Ensuring your project stakeholders are kept up to date on the current project status;
- Fun to work with.
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar project planning and controlling role in an online/digital or software development environment
- Strong quantitative skills and expert-level Excel skills
- Extensive experience with managing complex projects from start to finish
- Excellent communication, time management and presentation skills • Highly structured way of working and documenting
- Fluent in English
- Methodological knowledge (Prince II certified or SCRUM Master) are a plus.
What we offer:
Besides always striving to deliver the best qualitative output, we also believe that a great working environment and having fun is important for our crew to perform up to their best ability. In addition to an environment where passion for technology and creative thinking is rewarded, INDG offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including training and career-development perks.
Please apply via the link provided. A practical assessment will be part of the interview process. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.Aplica la acest job