HERTZ Romania, International Franchisee of Hertz Rent A Car and Global Leader in Rent A Car, is looking for a Marketing Specialist who will play a key role in managing the marketing & communications activities that raises awareness of HERTZ for all its activities. This employee is expected to develop content that can be leveraged in marketing campaigns to engage the existing or potential customer and generate leads and new business opportunities. As the Marketing Specialist, you will also be working closely with the Management, as well as internal cross functional teams to execute and deliver on marketing plans and assets.
The ideal candidate is a young enthusiast that thrives in a fast-paced and autonomous environment. He/ She can expect to gain valuable experience and insight in all aspects of marketing and communications.
- Interface collaboratively with multiple stakeholders ensuring deliverables, goals and deadlines are met;
- Plan, develop and execute Public Relations campaigns consistent with Hertz communication plans;
- Execute the design and production of marketing and promotional materials;
- Leverage research to position HERTZ as preferred provider for Short Term Rent and Operating Leasing services;
- Initiate and manage email campaigns and postings to raise brand awareness;
- Propose and coordinate internal & external events taht would benefit the HERTZ brand;
- Perform a range of work: from executing on marketing strategy and direct marketing campaigns, to supporting the development of awareness;
- Ensure HERTZ key messages and brand are represented in the best light and in accordance with the brand guidelines;
- Follow up and update the annual marketing plan of the Company.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related area, preferred;
- Experience of 2- 3 years in the field of marketing/communication;
- Excellent command of English language;
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills required;
- Good project management skills;
- Above-average skills in all Microsoft Office programs;
- Experience with social media content management and with organizing events;
- Should be open to thinking “outside the box”, energetic;
- Must be able to leverage and effectively utilize resources throughout the organization;
- Ability to pick up a basic understanding of the business quickly.
ONLY the CVs sent in English will be considered.Aplica la acest job