We’re looking for a passionate, experienced and creative graphic designer to help us deliver amazing work to our wide range of clients!
You will work on a variety of digital assets (social tiles, newsletters, animated infographics, video animation and print collateral like brochures, data sheets, white papers, posters) and electronic media (web design, email content, social business design, or slideshow presentations).
Your creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines is exactly what we need.
Key aspects of the role:
- Design or Fine Arts and high-end portfolio demonstrating 3-4 years of relevant experience;
- Highly creative and good illustration skills;
- Understanding of the brand and how to implement that in company's look and feel;
- Ability to apply guidelines and standards;
- Good level skills using Adobe Suite;
- Ability to choose engaging photography or illustrations to enhance a concept;
- Strong color knowledge;
- Excellent printing techniques and standards (print resolutions, cmyk vs. rgb, how printers like to receive files, etc.);
- Understand slideshow presentation industry best practices (resolution, color usage/contrast, and font sizes for readability);
- Social business design skills - Demonstrated experience in creating visual assets for major social business spaces (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, blogging sites, etc.). This skill should include knowledge of how social business sites work with intimate understanding of up-to-date design specifications for each site, and best practices for creating assets that result in crisp images that would scale well for various devices from laptop to mobile devices.
- Knowledge of HTML5 coding - Know how to take an existing design or create a new design and develop an html5 file that would animate or make the design interactive for a user. A lot of this work would be infographic work.
- Be able to take criticism and follow direction well;
- Work as a team player / Willing to add to the current body of knowledge in the team;
- Good communication, customer facing skills;
- Organized, detail-oriented, flexible, and able to produce quality work and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment to meet aggressive schedules.
Nice to have:
- Experience in creating video animation and understanding the process of video animation;
- Good knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere and/or Adobe Animate.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, then apply and join our team! Proven portfolio is a must.Aplica la acest job