Are you passionate about designing products and platforms for the digital landscape?
We are looking for a talented and experienced UX/UI designer to create amazing user experiences for mobile and web.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess web and mobile design and UX/UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Create and design responsive web and mobile applications
- Research interaction design and technology trends to provide specific User Experience direction and solutions to complex problems
- Design within site standards to uphold consistent appearance, usability, and functionality for user and seamlessly integrate with existing site creative
- Collaborate with product leaders to define and design User Experience deliverables (comprised of wireframes, sitemaps, interaction flows, design artifacts and prototypes)
- Conceptualizing ideal user journeys/task flows/scenarios
- Outline functionality requirements for development and work directly with Demandware team during development process
- Participate and provide feedback in usability tests to ensure implementation in development meets design standards
- Basic understanding/knowledge of coding in order to cooperate efficiently with the development team
- Knowledge of responsive design, with a strong focus on mobile
- General design best practices knowledge
- Desire to learn about e-commerce and digital marketing
- Strong passion for interactive design and the user experience
- Able to take constructive feedback and edit projects as needed
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor’s degree in visual communications or User Interface
- Design (or something similar)
- Strong portfolio of web projects
- Positive personality and quick to learn new skills
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks.
- Detail-oriented, highly motivates
- Candidates will be asked to provide their design/UI portfolio (web work)
- Must currently be enrolled in a university/college degree program or have completed a college degree within the last year
We are waiting for your portfolio and CV.
About our company
We are a digitally driven brand agency. We believe in the power of smart digital solutions and brand empowered stories that solve problems, create amazing experiences and make businesses stand out.
We love what we do. We work hard to understand each client and challenge briefs and brands with tough questions and creative ideas. We build brands, campaigns, websites and apps with great passion for high end technology, original design, top web and mobile programming, creative content for social media and online marketing. Since 2008, we are shaping projects that make a difference and doing our best to create real, positive changes in the super-world of digital communication.