- 3-5 years of experience in Social Media;
- People Management Experience;
- English –" professional proficiency".
Key Role Responsibilities
- Manage the agency's social media department;
- Create, execute & supervise social media strategies;
- Prepare and sustain presentations for agency clients.
Infinit Social Media Department's Responsibilities
- Build and execute (directly or through managing the team members) social media strategies through research, platform selection, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, create, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, videos) that builds meaningful connections, engagement and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community / brand / client.
- Create (and supervise the creation of) editorial calendars, strategic plans and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve and optimize by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
Our agency portfolio is hybrid with clients from Romania, Netherlands, Germany, Dubai, Turkey and others.Aplica la acest job