- Develop digital acquisition plan to increase traffic and audience on Nespresso;
- Define performance based plan taking into account global campaigns plan, local needs, competitive environment and budget;
- Drive day-to-day traffic and audience on Nespresso digital;
- Manage day-to-day online acquisition tactics according to plan (SEM, online advertising, affiliation / distribution, emailing, social media);
- Implement Global campaigns on-time;
- Manage agencies to insure proper delivery of qualitative online material (banners, videos, ad copy), cost-effective media buy and efficient tracking;
- Monitor, optimize and report local digital marketing acquisition activities;
- Regularly track and optimize campaigns, based on results to reach performance objectives;
- Produce regular reports to highlight performance on main metrics;
- Benchmark local performances with Int’l best practice and local competitive environment;
- Monitor innovative acquisition tactics developed by local competitors.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University Degree;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role;
- Strong experience in Digital Marketing activities driving audience on websites (SEO, SEM, Affiliation, Display, Social Media).
- Good eCRM expertise.
- Experience in managing external agencies;
- Website management;
- Experience in brand management a plus;
- Analytical, rigorous and disciplined.
- Pragmatic and results oriented;
- Curiosity and ability to generate creative ideas;
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills;
- Fluency in English language is required.
In order to apply please submit your CV and answer the below questions.
1. What was the biggest challenge you faced in your professional life so far?
2. What would be the net income you would be comfortable with in this position?
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.Aplica la acest job