Can you mix up your technical abilities and your personal skills in order to get exceptional results? Kaufland is looking for you!
As an Advertising Production Director at Kaufland Romania, you will be a part of a highly-motivated team that is oriented only towards spectacular results. You will coordinate the advertisement production department (made up from art directors, graphic designers and other media employees), you will coordinate projects and you will help with the team development, you will adapt and prepare all the advertising materials respecting the international guidelines, the brand book, other style guides and the marketing master. You will have the chance of putting your creativity to the test and organize your own themed weeks, the advertising materials for them and you will also take over other country projects.
Moreover, you will take over the responsibility of taking care of in-house photographs, you will guide and organize the team in order to help them identify excellent creative solutions and you will also involve copywriters and coordinate your team technically and disciplinary. You will be the go-to contact person when it comes to the communication between the other marketing teams and the internal client, you will participate in the process of picking the creative agency you will work with, as well as the photographers and service providers, you will ensure a good course of the production processes, you will permanently develop creative systems and make sure to stay within the budget.
What do you think?
Are you a fit for the Advertising Production Director position?
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Graphic Design (or other studies alike)
- Excellent knowledge of corporate design, marketing, typography and photography
- Conceptual abilities
- Extensive experience gained while working for well-known advertising agencies or inside the marketing department of a Corporate Design Art or Creative Supervisor Art corporation
- Experience in coordinating creative teams and planning photo shootings and video clips
- Cross media oriented thinking
- Experience in the FMCG field is a plus
- Orientation towards numbers
- Capacity of collaborating remotely with the company’s international teams
- Strong systemic problem solving abilities, prioritizing and stage defining abilities
- Strong accent on objectives, solutions and results
- Strong Knowledge of layout software: Adobe CS, InDesign, Photoshop
- Fluency in English and German
- Responsible and perseverant individual
- Ease in settling conflicts
- Analytic and critical skills
- Orientation towards the clients
- Loyalty and respect
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong initiative for self-development and innovation
- Excellent team management, guiding and appreciation skills
- Ability of working under pressure and solving conflicts right away
Apply now and get the following benefits too:
- The opportunity to be part of one of the biggest retail chain in Europe
- Attractive payment package
- 22 paid vacation days (amount that increases depending on how much time you spend working for the company)
- Lunch tickets right from your first day at work
- Voluntary high quality health insurance
- Efficient measures of growing your knowledge base and the possibility of internal promotions.
Only the candidates which meet the requirements above will be contacted.Aplica la acest job