We are looking for an experienced Digital Art Director responsible for leading the design team, developing creative concepts and guidelines together with the digital copy team, also directing creative work, including all digital projects, print collateral, email campaigns, television advertising, and many related tasks. The person we are looking for has to rely on extensive experience and professional judgment to plan and implement projects.
The position we are offering is challenging and dynamic, therefore we are looking for an expert in all facets of the creative process — and the creative industry — in order to produce the best work. Our Digital Art Director also must be a great leader with the ability to maximize the talents of our team.
- Evolve brand standards through creative vision and drive;
- Shape the creative development of all projects from concept to completion;
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion;
- Develop ideas that are strategic, innovative, and provide an optimal user experience;
- Partner with copywriters, UX, and developers to execute creative;
- Will harness the power of digital mediums to continue the tradition of our agency of telling powerful stories;
- Lead and motivate our team of designers to help them use their talents effectively;
- Partner across the organization to help ensure continuity across channels and touchpoints for key customer journeys;
- Contribute to the development of a living design system to improve cohesion across our digital portfolio and support the brand strategy;
- Establish and maintain brand design standards across all media, including traditional and digital (banners, microsites, digital video, interactive tools and widgets, social experiences, site design);
- Strong understanding of how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions, and how digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences.
REQUIRED SKILLS INCLUDE
- Ability to think in creative concepts and pitch them to the clients in powerful presentations;
- Outstanding demonstrated leadership and organization skills;
- Multidisciplinary background in interactive design, ux/ui design, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism and other fields;
- Innovative and dynamic with strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Early adopter. Filled with a sense of genuine fascination of the digital space and a natural hunger for what’s next.
- Availability to take a short test of creative concept with UX component during the interview.
- Minimum 5 years of Digital Design & Marketing experience, with at least 1+ years of experience directly managing teams (at least 3 people team).
- Possesses an awesome portfolio of exceptional work that demonstrates the ability to solve business objectives in a creative way and multidisciplinary projects showcase.
- Great design know-how, digital, 360 - ATL, BTL.