At INDG our mission is to make every product playable. For many years, we have been helping multinational players like Philips, Adidas, Electrolux, Yamaha and Ralph Lauren from our bases in Amsterdam, New York, and Bucharest.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Yes, at INDG we geek out to sexy technology like 3D modeling and AR, but behind the bits and bytes is an obsessive drive to design sophisticated technology and software solutions.
INDG is experiencing exciting growth and expansion. To help us create the most beautiful and the best digital experiences, we are seeking a Bucharest based:
Office manager / HR Coordinator
Working at INDG, you will become part of a team of creative specialists. For them to focus on creating beautiful, interactive applications, we are looking for an Office manager / HR Assistant who supports the teams by taking care of all the necessary arrangements in their head office in beautiful Bucharest.
In your role, you are the first point of contact for the team.
Your responsibilities include a wide range of tasks such as administrative and office management tasks, HR related responsibilities and assisting the Country Director as his Personal Assistant.
Besides making sure all ongoing business runs smoothly, we expect you to take the lead in things. This can be a variety of things; Organizing team events, participating in recruitment events, communication to the team, leading internal projects and we’d love to hear from you what else you want to set in motion.
The challenging role will present various opportunities for the successful candidate to demonstrate and enhance their organizational skills through a variety of duties. With excellent opportunities to learn and to develop your skills and knowledge, you will take on board more responsibilities as and when appropriate.
We are looking for someone who will be able to fulfil this role with pleasure and enthusiasm and is ready to step up when needed. Someone who thinks outside of the box, genuinely cares and takes pride in the small stuff along with the big.
- You will manage and be responsible for the greater part of the recruitment process. Together with the Country Director and HR Manager, you define the recruitment strategy necessary to fulfil the outstanding vacancies. As you are in charge of the flow of the recruitment process you will make sure all candidate-applications will be followed up in a timely and correct manner. Furthermore you will be involved in screening candidate CV’s, setting up interviews and coordinating assessments.
- Making sure the office is a great place to work. Includes but is not limited to: arranging office supplies, meetings, making the office looks great and inspiring, organizing team and company events.
- Taking care of the team (example: dinner is served when people are staying late, initiatives on events are supported and executed, monthly meetings are organized well and the internal communication board is updated with interesting news).
- Maintain and update policies, contracts, and procedures and keep these up to date with Romanian employment legislation.
- Manage the absence and holiday records.
- Extract reports for management.
- Personnel Administration & Payroll activities.
- Assist in the coordination of annual reviews.
- Support the Country Director and Adminstrator (including PA tasks).
- Negotiate contracts and best terms for all office suppliers.
- Lead or support internal projects.
- Completed and relevant education;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar rol;
- Self-motivated and capable of assessing needs then acting accordingly, with minimal direction;
- Detail oriented with impeccable follow-through;
- Excellent service ethic and strong organizational skills;
- Able to prioritize multiple demands and change direction accordingly;
- Confident oral and written communicator;
- You are resilient, flexible and stress-resistant;
- Solid computer skills, including use of MS Office applications;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer
In addition to an environment where passion for design and creative thinking is rewarded, INDG offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including training and career-development perks.
Please apply via the link provided. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department.Aplica la acest job