We are looking for a Project Manager for one of our primary global Clients. Your workplace would be onsite at the client office in Romania where you take care of Account and Project Management responsibilities. As so-called MarCom MSD (Marketing Service Desk), you would be part of an international team, consisting of 120+ members worldwide.
Your virtual CEE team would consist of 16 people (10 sitting in Prague, Czech Republic, the rest in other CEE countries), supporting 33 countries such as Russia, Poland, Romania or Czech Republic.
Your role would be to support your local stakeholders in a holistic end to end planning, execution and optimization of B2B marketing campaigns, with focus on Digital and Event Marketing.
Your core responsibilities:
- Deliver smooth marketing campaign execution including services like localization, agency coordination or tagging support.
- Understand local and corporate driven marketing objectives, brand guidelines and privacy requirements across all marketing communications – and point out any inconsistencies.
- Be a Subject-matter expert on marketing execution which includes: understanding centralized services and their best leverage, provide consultation to marketers how to improve their execution process and optimization of campaigns by providing insights to reporting.
- Perform as point of contact between local marketers agencies and global marketing teams.
- Manage escalations from marketers connected to execution of campaigns.
- Participate in global and regional meetings and trainings as required.
- Share case studies with the community to improve results, foster collaboration and avoid issues.
Desired characteristics and qualification:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with preference in Marketing, Communication or Management.
- 1-2 years of work experience in administrative/operations/project management role, preferably in marketing (work experience in an agency of advantage).
- Excellent communication, organizational and presentation skills in Romanian and English; Russian is advantage.
- Advantage: Understanding of Marketing Strategy and Marketing Automation.
- Solutions-oriented Self-starter – Have a proactive attitude and a desire to find solutions.
- Team player – Focus on winning as a team rather than individually. Be cooperative and collaborative.
- Open-minded – Be able to work effectively across different teams and personalities. Be flexible and adaptable.
- Detail-oriented – Treat the work as your own and be able to analyse.
- Service oriented – Be positive and optimistic.