Who we are
We are Bright. We stand for digitally driven creativity and our mission is to lead positive changes for brands, for people and for the world. Bright is about luminous ideas that have the power to become beacons of light, remarkable solutions or valuable statements; it is about being good and doing what’s right.
We are looking for a part time, paid Intern to join our Project Management department.
- Work closely with our project management team on multiple digital projects, including: web and mobile applications; marketing websites, infographics, digital branding;
- Ensure the highest-quality standards and accuracy of project deliverables for clients (before launch website testing, copy proofing);
- Prepare spreadsheets reports with data interpretation;
- Perform related duties in support of project efforts (drafting presentations, monitoring, data extraction, research and reporting);
- Analyzing data trends and creating reports from Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager;
- Staying up to date with digital trends, and proactively think about how they may apply to client needs;
- Curious about project management workflow and optimization.
- Team player
- Growth mindset
- Pragmatic, well-organized, logic thinking and creative problem solving
- Help us finish our own website ;)
What we offer
- Our experience in developing digital projects.
- Fair payment and a great team.
- A medium to develop your potential that could grow into a career.
- You will learn how to manage digital projects.
- You will get involved in research and acquire brand consulting skills.