What you will do:
- Providing excellent customer service through phone and email.
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Assisting customers in the process of launching ad campaigns.
- Providing specific information and technical and business support regarding company's services and products.
- In cooperation with Account Strategists providing internal analyses of clients' ad campaigns and business in order to define further business opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining in-depth product knowledge.
- Providing external reports for clients.
- Documenting all customer activities in the CSS software.
- 2-5 years of experience in customer service - online experience would be an advantage.
- Understanding of web and e-commerce analytics - experience with Google.
- Analytics and Pay per click marketing tools is an advantage.
- Fluent English (level C1).
- Bachelor's degree.
- Working experience of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of customer support tools and processes is an advantage.
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs and requirements.
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem solving skills.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasking, high energy, resourcefulness.
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
We offer the chance to work in:
- An engaging role in a new fast-growth project. We believe that quality content merits a place of honor online, and should be spread around the web and made available to the people. This is our mission – promote quality content and replace banal advertisement with significant information and engaging discussions.
- The chance to work in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising.
- A friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals.
- Competitive salary.