We are seeking a new Graphic Designer with a keen interest in copywriting, to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things mainly across offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Create and assemble images, graphics and text to produce designs for print media, product design, displays and productions.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Develop and adapt texts, headlines & other collateral copywriting materials as needed and according to the overall direction of the proposal
- Coordinating with outside stakeholders, art services, graphic designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Reviewing final layouts, and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer with various industries, preferable FMCG.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition, creative flair, original vision.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills in Romanian & English.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.