Responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing data and interpreting research results from industry tools, strong focus on digital;
- Supporting the media planning and digital teams using the available research tools;
- Monitoring various sources of news and relevant industry information.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to present their findings in a clear and meaningful way;
- Efficient thinking skills (ability to offer alternatives to a given situation/problem);
- Passionate about digital measurement and media;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Excellent time management and organizing skills;
- Solution oriented and proactive.
- 2-3 year of relevant experience in research and data analysis;
- Fluency in English.