This is an exciting time at Let’s Do it, Romania!
Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for Let’s Do It, Romania!. You should have command of best practices and trends in digital marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
Who are we?
"Let`s Do It, Romania!" is the biggest social movement in Romania, which managed to involve more than 1 400 000 volunteers in cleaning up the garbage in Romania & educating people into being more responsible regarding the nature. Our core values are: Happiness, Team Spirit, Madness, Sustainability and Doer Spirit.
Your responsibilities as a Social Media Specialist:
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (Facebook, Linkedin & Instagram).
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote organization and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Create content for our regular newsletter sent to our stakeholders.
- Knowing influencers (bloggers, vloggers) would be an advantage.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Past experience as either an in-house marketer or at a marketing agency. (We require work samples to apply for this position.)
This awesome role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
Join us! We already ate the cookies, but we have the Doer Spirit!
If you want to be part of the team, send us your CV and Portfolio (relevant examples). Deadline: 20 februarieAplica la acest job