We believe life is subject to constant change, this is why our reason for being is to give change a look. We do not just sell almost 500.000 items of clothing and lifestyle items, we want to inspire and empower people to create and style change.
Fashion Days. Inspiring. Credible. Contemporary. #1 online fashion store in Romania.
We are looking for a talented Video Editor for Fashion Days to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces based on stakeholders brief .
- Edit and upload all videos for the FD campaigns or product pages, within deadline and to the highest standard.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
- Create rough and final cuts or animations.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Work with Creative & Production Teams on video projects to ensure the best quality of delivery.
- Will be require to step in to film in the video sets if the team requires it.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
Ultimately, as a film and video editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story for each edit.
- Proven work experience as a video editor.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages Final Cut Pro, Premiere, Mac, file transfer software.
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to adapt well to change.
- BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field would be nice to have :)