This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great media agency that is really at the forefront of SEO! If you are eager to develop your career within a mixed technical and marketing role, and you also fit the guidelines below, apply for this role today and become part of our innovative team.
- Work with the wider SEO team in order to create and implement the strategy for our clients;
- Do keyword research, opportunity identification and on page evaluation of SEO factors;
- Do a link profiling research to ensure a natural link profile is built and maintained;
- Initiate, monitor and manage content strategies to improve site authority;
- Monitor Rankings on a weekly basis and update the strategy accordingly;
- Challenge your clients to think outside the norm.
- Understand the real ins and outs of how a website and a search engine works;
- Have an advanced understanding of Search Engine optimisation (SEO);
- Be constantly abreast of latest algorithm changes;
- Be able to take large data sets, analyse and derive useful insights from them;
- You worked at least 1 year in SEO, preferably agency side;
- Have experience in working with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and Excel;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle different demands;
- You have an advanced understanding of all major social networks.
What do we have to offer:
- A stable and dynamic working environment where you can develop;
- The possibility to come up with ideas, be listened and see them implemented;
- A central location to work in, 5 minutes away from Muncii Square;
- Attractive salary, according to your expertise.