Account manager with superb presentation skills @ Geometry Global
We are looking for an experienced account manager, to manage the interaction with a 100+ sales force spread across the globe.
- Work with the Geometry brand management team to understand the latest developments and campaigns for a portfolio of 5 brands, and cascade the brand messages to the sales force.
- Develop training materials (selling skills + brand knowledge) and deliver them to the sales force (either directly, or through the company managing the sales force).
You must have the following skills:
- project management (organizational and planning skills to meet deadlines and objectives; good evaluation skills).
- training design (develop programs using teaching techniques to ensure trainees achieve the levels of skill necessary for their jobs.
- training delivery (excellent presentation skills, written and spoken communication skills that allow informing and advising others clearly, comprehensive knowledge of the discussed topics, to communicate the correct information and handle any questions from trainees).
- other (problem-solving and negotiation skills; initiative and the ability to offer new idea).
Ideally, you will have most of the qualifications below:
- full professional proficiency in English language; Spanish is a plus.
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR, Psychology or related field.
- proficiency in MS Office.
If you can check most of the above, apply with your CV and be ready to come over for a face to face discussion.Aplica la acest job