What you will do:
- Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications;
- Follow industry best practices
- Understand client requirements & functional specifications
- Research and implement new tools and technologies;
- Constantly improve the application architecture, performance and security;
- Collaborate with the project team members;
- Share technical knowledge with the team.
What you need for this role:
- Experience in developing web applications (at least 2-3 years);
- Extensive experience with PHP and SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server);
- Good understanding of MVC frameworks (Zend Framework, Symfony 2/3, Phalcon) and application architecture patterns;
- Nice to have: knowledge of web services (RESTful / SOAP), JSON, XML, web servers (Apache / Nginx), Linux, communication protocols;
- Passion for best coding practices;
- Being responsible and proactive;
- Enthusiasm and willingness to progress within a technical environment
- Good collaboration skills;
- Ability to express your thoughts in English (written or spoken);
- Nice to have: technical studies in Automatics, Electronics, Mathematics and Computer Science (student or graduate).
What’s in it for you?
- Cool office
- Private healthcare
- Bike friendliness
- Fruits & coffee
- Chair massage 24/7
- Dj station & parties
- Supportive & funny colleagues
- The FUN room!
- Meal tickets
ZITEC develops customized web applications and offers digital marketing services for various domain of activity like tourism, finance, e-commerce, education, medicine, health and lifestyle. In over 14 years of experience, we have grown to be an international business and have diversified our customer portfolio with companies from 14 different countries on 3 different continents.
Just join us (apply below) and let’s make it magic!Aplica la acest job