Sprechen Sie marketing?
Raiffeisen Bank is currently looking for a Brand Manager for the Marketing department in Bucharest.
No, you don't have to speak German for the job. Good command of English will do. But you better be fluent in marketing, great with customer and market understanding and passionate about developing creative solutions that grow our brand.
You will be responsible of developing holistic communication for the assigned projects, with brand executions across all media and consumer touch points, in partnership with internal teams and external creative and media agencies.
What we want from you:
- strong managing and organizational skills.
- excellent presentation and communication capabilities.
- experience in developing and managing digital campaigns.
- multitasking, quick feedback and helpful input abilities.
- creative thinking and professional inniative proven by brand marketing experience, preferable in banking.
- high tolerance for tight deadlines and adaptability.
- good sense of humour.
- bachelor's degree in marketing, business or commerce.
What we have for you:
- a portfolio of some of the most desirable financial products on the market, budgeted accordingly - for you to toy and grow together with.
- a friendly team of skilled colleagues looking forward to welcome you.
- a network of partner agencies eager to create new and exciting campaigns when you say so.
Recently celebrating its first 20 years in Romania, Raiffeisen Bank has always been one of the top financial instutitions in the country, with full coverage of product and services for all target audiences. Our attitude defines us: we are always striving to deliver according to our values.
Thank you for applying with CV and letter of intent.Aplica la acest job