Do you enjoy being in charge in managing projects and maintaining long-term and meaningful relationships with the customers as well as with the teams you are part of?
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with our design, development and content marketing teams and ensure the long-term success of our customers’ projects and campaigns.
Account management responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Accounts managers will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Compile reports as required
- Assist in the planning and oversight of Digital Campaigns
- Drive Outcomes, Profitability and Productivity across your Accounts.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience in project management
- Passion and knowhow about the digital environment and communication channels
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Process management skills and drive to follow and meet deadlines, operational and financial flows of projects
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to successfully organise, prioritise and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Creative and able to adapt quickly to change
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills.
We are waiting for your application and CV!Aplica la acest job