Are you ready for IBM?
Are you interested in being part of a content creative team, in learning valuable new skills and in building your career next to some of the best specialists in the industry? We’re offering this opportunity to a keen-minded and talented candidate, that is ready to join us on a creative adventure.
- Put your passion for writing and revising copy to work. You’ll get to create content for a wide range of deliverables including web sites, content assets, training and instruction, product data sheets and so much more.
- Your work should have maximum impact, and for that you should be a wizard of organizing marketing content and addressing it to the right people.
- You’ll be an important part of a team including team leaders, client subject matter experts, writers, and designers, all striving to achieve the highest level of quality in the end-product. Your works should reflect the highest standards of timeliness, completeness, correctness, and overall quality of content.
- The work environment will make you put all your knowledge of the latest trends in writing to work. Remember: you should be able to apply internal editorial guidelines and standards.
- Writing and content organization in English and German;
- Proficiency in German and English, preferably being native speaker;
- Editing for clarity and accuracy;
- Ability to work with SMEs and project leaders to understand a given subject and provide accurate content on that subject;
- Ability to prioritize;
- Intimate knowledge of style manuals;
- Ability to apply editorial guidelines and standards;
- Detail-oriented and flexible, while able to meet tight deadlines
- Multitasking is a plus, as is the ability to keep up with a fast-paced, fast-changing corporate environment.
What we offer:
- World class opportunities;
- Exceptional professional training within IBM;
- Continuous personal growth programs inside the team;
- Friendly working environment with talented colleagues;
- Gym membership;
- Private health insurance.
You will need to show us that you’ve got...
- Passion and talent in writing;
- A keen eye for details;
- Communication skills, to work effectively with team members and clients;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Tenacity, flexibility, and creativity in solving new problems and addressing difficult issues;
- Proactive work attitude;
- Proficiency of German and English language;
- Some samples of your work that will demonstrate your skill and experience in writing.
If you want to join us, please send your CV, along with 5 writing samples that demonstrate critical thinking, boldness, and clarity, no later than June 30th .Aplica la acest job