We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Client Service team in order to skillfully and joyfully administer and coordinate complex projects.
- Acts as the Client’s day to day contact for all strategic and creative issues.
- Responsible for internal (Account/Creative Team/Studio/RTV/Production) day-to-day logistical issues.
- Responsible for jobs specified in any given project plan.
- Briefs others on specific tasks & follows up as necessary.
- Assists & helps creative teams in generation of top quality work.
- Manages accuracy and timeliness of cost estimating and invoicing.
- a proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative
- great organizational skills
- the ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
- effective teamworking skills
- influencing and negotiation skills
- commercial awareness
- an overall understanding of what makes a good advertisement
- a willingness to learn
- capability of dealing with problems and constructive criticism.
Desired technical skills
- Proficient in working with the Office Suite programs
- Strong knowledge of the internal advertising agency processes and specifics
- Good English
- Minimum 2 years within an advertising agency, working on integrated campaigns.