As Account Manager for Grapefruit, a digital agency, you will be responsible for maximizing the value of Grapefruit in front of our clients and potential clients.
You will do this by solving business problems through the deployment of various digital projects, crafted by your amazing in-house digital team.
What will you gain with this new opportunity?
You will be part of one of the most innovative companies based in Romania, with cross-learning and team growth at its core. This is a result of our commitment and effort to solve the business challenges of our clients.
The Account Manager that we are looking for will do this by exercising authority in:
• managing project scope for a digital project from idea to completion, working with both the customer representatives and delivery team;
• up-selling and growing customer relationships through continuous effort spent on understanding their business needs and offering solutions;
• managing budgets and billing associated to their customer relationships;
• maximizing each client’s relationship net promoter score.
• The Account Manager will be part of Grapefruit’s Customer Success Team.
- Account management – delivering quality online projects on time and on budget;
- Experience on coordinating digital projects such as: websites, platforms, digital campaigns, national consumer promotions, mobile apps (if case);
- Building great professional relationships;
- Management of small to medium sized delivery teams (designers, web developers, content editors, digital strategists);
- Actively participated in pitch presentations and the bidding process;
- Client budgets financial management;
- Excellent English (written and spoken);
- Proficiency with the project management tool of your choice, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Drive (Sheets, Docs, Slides).
- At least 4-5 years relevant experience in a similar position.
- Help the project teams understand the client expectations and project scope in order for them to provide a high-quality service;
- Negotiate project scope with the client and delivery team so that you find the optimal and technically realistic solution to solve the client’s need;
- Coordinate with the delivery manager to plan each current/upcoming project;
- Propose solutions to optimize processes and procedures in order to increase productivity and delivery quality;
- Support a healthy meeting rhythm for the delivery teams and client interactions;
- Plan, organize, lead and deliver new idea or project presentations focusing on growing our business with a specific client;
- You have a key role in the success of projects and initiatives of all sizes. You decide the whole process with the client and team;
- Overcome communication gaps between client and delivery team;
- Collaborate with PR and offer full support to promote Grapefruit—written articles, case studies, event presentations etc.;
- You can coordinate a pitch process from the beginning to end;
- Travel as needed to meet our clients face-to-face;
- Make the client and delivery team love working with you, while/by doing all of this;
- Will work very closely with the Delivery Performance Manager and Project Managers and will report to Customer Success Manager;
- You coach and grow junior members of the PM team. You make and use a detailed growth plan for colleagues to polish their skills.
We hire based on our Values:
- Fairness: you treat everyone (clients, colleagues, suppliers) as you would like them to treat you. You are fair and respectful with everyone.
- Passion: you love what you do—and this makes you tick, find and share new ideas, connect with like-minded people, know the latest trends and never give up on following your dreams.
- Pragmatic: never bullshit clients or colleagues or not even your cat.
- Team player: you are the person that makes their guerilla team win, not a general backed-up by an army. Your style is collaborate & conquer, not control & conquer.