Are you always aware of the latest news and know your way around social-media? Do you love looking for stories and writing about them? From your group of friends, are you the one always taking the initiative, organizing and planning everything? If so, we have a first match.
Raiffeisen Bank Romania, a top 5 bank in the local market and part of Raiffeisen Bank International Group, is looking for a Corporate Communication Specialist to join its diverse Public Relations & Communication team.
Interested? Have a look to some of the main responsibilities, as you will have to:
- Create content (emails, Intranet news, social-media posts, blog entries etc.) for internal and external communication channels
- Offer communication support for business lines and internal projects
- Supervise and produce, with the help of our PR agencies, valuable and shareable visual content;
- Plan and coordinate internal events and conferences, from concept to script writing, Participate in the implementation of the communication strategy and tactics
- Evaluate communication efforts, measure KPIs and build relevant reports with observations and recommendations
There are some requirements, too...
- Bachelor Degree in Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or other relevant fields;
- Minimum 3 years' experience within internal communications/public relations fields, media relations - preferable in a multinational environment;
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, including proofreading and editing in Romanian and English;
- Experience in digital and social media content development and execution (is a plus)
- Experience working with a wide range of channels and stakeholders, used with tight deadlines and able to manage multiple projects;
- Trustful, straightforward and responsible person, with a continually desire to learn new things.
In exchange, our offer includes:
- Professional learning experience
- Diverse and open working environment
- Best in class in corporate social responsibility
- Personal development and well-being programs
- Attractive benefits
- Industry in the middle of the digital transformation.