- To identify and convert new business opportunities
- To lead and nurture the client services team to provide the very highest levels of client servicing
- To build strong client relationships at the highest level
- To seek and develop client development opportunities
- To contribute to the process to win new business
- To lead and manage the client servicing team: resource planning (to assign appropriate team members to projects, to resolve issues), personal development of the client servicing team (setting and reviewing targets, contributing to remuneration conversations), recruitment of new team members
- To lead the process, to write and execute client development plans
- To develop best practice in client servicing and to run regular sessions with the client servicing team to share knowledge and experience
Skills and experience necessary for this role:
- Will be expected to demonstrate a range of skills and experience.
- Be responsible for the guidance and development of client service team so it is essential to be a great communicator, able to inspire the team and spot potential.
- Must have a proven track record in growing accounts, winning new business/pitches.
- Must have great promotional campaign knowledge from experiential to FMCG