The Web Manager will manage the web footprint on dedicated European countries, being responsible for the discoverability of relevant ibm.com pages in internal search as well as external search.
- Maintain local web architecture: deploy new pages & updates, plan and implement clean-up & redirects
- Ensures compliance with Web presence guidelines and he/she is responsible for the integrity of local footprint, on the assigned markets
- Maintains accurate tagging and tracking hygiene of the pages for the assigned markets
- Teams with web producers to ensure quality of local linkage, contact module, live chat functionalities
- Localizes pages and deploys local content
- Localize SEO strategy from the US and adapt it to local markets. Implement, test it, optimize it continuously.
- Collaborates with extended digital team to optimize content and navigation for maximum visibility and ranking in all search engines.
- Accountable for organic visits and ensuring specific audiences reach pages relevant to them
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- 3 - 5 years of digital marketing, with focus on inbound web marketing
- Strong understanding of the web information architecture principles- working experience with Content Management Systems (Drupal is a plus)
- Strong understanding and experience on SEO practices and tools (Brightedge is a plus)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and measurement
- Deep digital analytics skills - ability to understand what drives traffic, what good quality traffic looks like and what to do to improve (IBM Digital Analytics, Hotjar would be a plus)
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and takes initiative to improve performance
- Agile methodology practitioner
- Strong communication skills – will be required to work with fellow web managers, as well as the extended web optimization team.
- Presentation skills are a plus
- This role requires fluency in English and one of the following languages: Polish.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Experience working in agile project management - preferably as scrum master and/or product owne