We are not your average type of lawyers. We are a blend of people that combine experience, talent and drive to deliver legal services at the highest level of the profession, in a no-nonsense, client-first manner. We communicate and act in ways that are often not associated with the stiffness and the perceived boundaries of our profession. We put all things digital at the core of our communciation and marketing strategy and strive to address all stakeholders in relevant and novel manners.
What are you expected to bring?
We are seeking candidates that meet a decent part of the following requirements:
- experience of 2-3 years in a PR and/ or Marketing position, ideally in a professional services firms or in an agency dealing with professional services firms (audit, consulting, law firms)
- ability to contribute to the desing and implementation of PR and marketing strategies
- ability to build relationships with the (business) media
- ability to write press releases and other materials and to organise press meetings
- ability to write marketing materials, presentations and pitches
- external and internal event organisation and supplier manangement ability
- excellent relationship building skills
- excellent command of written and spoken English
- a creative mindset
- initiative and drive
- openness and healthy sense of humor.