The IBM Business Partner organization empowers our Business Partner community with the vital knowledge, expertise and tools to seize the high value opportunities presented by a smarter planet. Together we focus on achieving our joint business objectives by helping our clients thrive in their industries.
The Business Partner organization provides a Center of Competency to deliver IBM-wide programs and an infrastructure “engine” optimized to support all Business Partner types and programs. It enables effectiveness and efficiency of brand go-to-market, including services to increase Business Partner capacity, competitiveness and wallet share.
As Co-marketing specialist, you will be supporting a specific geography and taking direction from a country Channel marketing leader, to deliver a best-in-class co-marketing engine event and programs experience to our Business Partners.
- Be the country subject matter expert on co-marketing processes and operations.
- Drive excellence as Program Manager in tracking program marketing activity and budget via the use of the specific (co-)marketing tools and processes.
- Drive and support the timely and compliant preparation, submission and approval of the co-marketing plans in collaboration with the local counterparts and the Business Partners.
- Maintain and develop the relationship with the business partners by providing guidance and support for program and tool related issues.
- Act as point of contact in case of audit targeted at the co-marketing programs deployed.
- Innovate and drive transformation and streamlining of the co-marketing processes to drive simplification and timely execution.
- Provide input for and/or execute reports for the co-marketing programs. Monitor, analyze, perform root cause analysis and build corrective actions.
- Share and /or adopt best practices and apply lessons learned. Share with team in MSC Bucharest, with colleagues from other European countries and with the Global team.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Experience in marketing or channel marketing in a B2B environment
- Past co-marketing process experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets & presentation applications (Excel & PowerPoint a must).
- Ability to think logically, analyze, synthesize. Quantitative skills.
- Organizations skills and good attention to detail.
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate across functions and geographies.
- Very good communications skills (written, spoken).
- Strong ability to adapt in new environments.
- Strong ability to take on new challenges.
- Bachelor's Degree
- English: Fluent
- Spanish: Fluent
- Portuguese would be a plus.