Location: Bucharest, Romania
We build distinctive brands that deliver exciting and memorable consumer journeys. As a Digital Communication Executive in BAT Romania, you will be supporting the implementation of the digital activation activities across brands, creating consumers journeys across brands like Dunhill, Kent and Pall Mall.
We are looking for drive and passion to deliver great experiences in a high-paced environment, within a dynamic team that works across 11 markets. The focus of the position is to deliver exceptional digital programs for Romania, that can be adapted for key markets like Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia.
- Assist the Digital Communication Manager in delivering the digital activation plans to meet brand objectives;
- Support the development of digital brand communication materials ranging from consumer national promotions to product presentations, video content and social media content;
- Manage partner agencies to deliver the assets for implementation of digital activities;
- Report and analyse communication performance in a clear, concise manner with focus on required actions;
- Monitor the implementation and results of digital activation plans and recommend changes to brand programs;
- Manage the digital activation budget and analyse the efficiency of activities;
- Manage the collaboration with other departments like Trade, Legal, Brand to deliver strong communication campaigns.
- At least 2 years experience in an executive role (digital);
- Brand and communication strategy understanding;
- Experience in building consumer focused communication, especially FMCG;
- Experience in working with CRM platforms in Salesforce or Microsoft;
- Fluent Romanian and English (oral and written);
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Power-Point);
- Strong creative skills, supported by analytical skills.
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries. We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange. Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.Aplica la acest job