Location: Bucharest, Romania
We build distinctive brands that deliver exciting and memorable consumer journeys. As a Digital Development Executive in BAT Romania, you will be supporting the implementation of the digital activation activities across brands, creating consumers journeys across brands like Dunhill, Kent, Pall Mall and Glo.
We are looking for drive and passion to deliver great experiences in a high-paced environment, within a dynamic team that works across 11 markets. The focus of the position is to deliver exceptional digital programs for Romania, that can be adapted for key markets like Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia.
- Assist the Digital Development Manager in delivering the digital activation plans to meet brand objectives;
- Support the development of digital brand activation tools to support the consumer journeys delivered by partner agencies;
- Collaborate with business analysts and IT to create strong digital platforms for internal and external use;
- Report and analyses brand performance in a clear, concise manner with focus on required actions;
- Promote fact based decision making through data-analysis, reporting and providing sound recommendations;
- Monitor the implementation and results of digital activation plans and recommend changes to brand programs;
- Manage the digital activation budget and analyse the efficiency of activities;
- Monitor external agencies to ensure the activities are delivered at the required quality and agreed cost & timescales.
- At least 2 years experience in an executive role (digital development);
- Brand and communication strategy understanding;
- Experience in building consumer paths and management of CRM platforms in Salesforce or Microsoft;
- Experience with building/coordinating digital ecosystem development (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics);
- Fluent Romanian and English (oral and written);
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Power-Point);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Creative commercial thinking.
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries. We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange. Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands - Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.Aplica la acest job