MRM//McCANN Bucharest is growing its Social Media Management team!
We’re looking for exceptional Content & Community Managers to handle and coordinate social media accounts in our portfolio. We are looking for someone fluent in any of the following languages: Bulgarian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Russian, Hungarian, Greek, Slovenian, Croatian, Czech, Slovakian, Polish
What does this position do?
- Has day-to-day responsibility for posting content and engaging with communities across all social media platforms.
- Adapts/writes punchy, engaging, action-oriented copy for social channels. Has experience and knowledge in crafting posts for a range of social networks and understands how best to communicate with audiences on these emerging platforms.
- The Content & Community Manager is the appointed administrator for clients’ corporate social media communities and interacts with customers and fans in real time on various web platforms.
- This position is responsible for moderating User Generated Content that appears and escalating any issues to the appropriate internal/client teams.
- The Content & Community Manager also acts as a liaison across the Internet; participating in real-time online conversations, answering questions, offering solutions and mediating conversations. They create content for feeds and to spark discussion on various social networking sites.
- Communicates and coordinates with Account Management, Creative, Production and Strategy/Planning teams to ensure that community strategy supports overall brand goals and objectives. Creates and maintains the Content Calendars, by creating, adapting and localizing the status posts that are being developed by the Creative teams.
- Enforces the Social Media Guidelines as defined by the brand. Schedules and organizes content from multiple departments a daily basis.
- Creates and updates daily, weekly and monthly reports on channel performance.
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
- 3-5 years experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands
- Excellent English proficiency plus one native language covered from the list of Romanian, Bulgarian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Russian, Hungarian, Greek, Slovenian, Croatian, Czech, Slovakian, Polish
- Experience in adapting creative copy/creative text from master asset to dedicated native language
- Very good understanding of in market social trends, with a passion for content and social media channels growth
- B2B community management is a plus
- Prior experience or training in advertising, PR, online marketing or similar field.