Ogooga is the Online Marketing leader in the affiliate casino segment in Romania. We build relationships between our customers and partners by creating high traffic websites, using a variety of online tools. Our clients seek out our methods to enhance their online presence and gain exposure. To help us do this, we are seeking a Social Media Expert.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are curious and you constantly like to try new approaches and techniques that you read or think of.
- You are relentlessly challenging yourself to improve.
- You see insights where other people see noise; likewise, you see opportunities when others see problems.
- You are empathetic and can easily understand what motivates different groups of people.
- You are proud of your work and take responsibility for it.
- You respond well under pressure (this is Social Media after all).
- You like to have ownership of projects and to see them through, from start to finish.
- You articulate and have very good communication skills.
- You trust yourself and your abilities, but you are also humble.
- You realize that success cannot come without failures.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
You will develop and implement social media marketing plans, grow our brands and identify target customers. You will work with different departments to ensure that the message across platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram etc.) comes together as a whole to achieve maximum impact. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Create engaging editorial plans for our brands according to their strategy and channel of communication (Facebook, Instagram).
- Create Social Media strategies for current and new brands.
- Set up and optimize company accounts within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Moderate user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Continuously improve the content and the social media strategies by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices and then acting on that information.
- Collaborate with coworkers to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- Strong English and fluency in Romanian
- Social media expertise with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Ability to formulate strategies across platforms
- Copywriting skills
- Visual intelligence
- Business Manager knowledge.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Photoshop Skills
- YouTube skills.