Căutăm o colegă sau coleg priceput(ă) în project management, cu accent pe digital. Pentru că lucrăm cu clienți din mai multe țări si suntem parte dintr-un grup regional (ok, si pentru că ne e lene să traducem tot), anunțul e în engleză (mai jos).
Who are we
ThinkDigital Romania, part of the TDG international group of companies, operates the largest local adnetwork of local and international websites in Romania and its offering also advanced digital marketing services and complex online communication strategies.
Objectives of the job
The Senior Account Manager – also called Client Happiness Manager ;) - will be responsible for supervising the account managers team in order to ensure that the customer needs are met.
In the same time, the Senior Account Manager will be responsible for ensuring the clients get all they need from the internal teams and will follow the execution of the projects brought by Sales team through all phases.
A can-do attitude, proactive, forward thinker & a great communicator are musts for the new colleague which will look into optimising the work scene in the same time with building a successful long-term client relationship.
Following the idea that the customer is always right - even if sometimes is not the case ;) -, in your role as Client Happiness Manager you will ensure of course not only the happiness and for sure satisfaction of our clients (existing & future ones) but also you will keep up the motivation of our team, their drive, willingness and of course happiness ;)
In the same time you will be responsible for ensuring the clients get all they need from our internal teams (creative, design, media, strategy) and will follow the execution of the projects brought by Sales team through all phases.
- The day-to-day management of clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns
- Coordinating the communication between internal sales, creative, strategy, media teams and collaborators to meet the needs of the clients
- Maintain regular contact with customers and provide timely and efficient responses to all customer queries
- To prepare and deliver top quality proposals and presentations to customers to demonstrate progress and upsell additional products and services
- To ensure the seamless on-boarding of new customers
- To complete all the projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- To be an excellent communicator and to have presentation skills and ability to deliver clear concise ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- To be innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an account management or project management role gained within the digital and wider marketing sector of devising and implementing integrated digital marketing campaigns
- Good understanding of web design and development process including; UX, scoping, project management frameworks, user testing etc
- Able to recognise when services provided by other business units could benefit the client
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to deliver clear concise ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms & proven track record working across all digital channels (Website, YouTube, OTT Platforms& Apps)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Excel & Power Point, CRM software and project management tools (e.g. Podio, Asana, Trello, Slack, Jira etc)
- Strong results orientation & DO-er attitude
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Ability to work independently & also part of a team; Team management & leading enhancement are a must
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- High energy and committed with a genuine sense of fun.