Why join us?
Do you have a passion for Social Media and digital marketing? Are you able to handle the developing of Social Media for JYSK in your country? Then you might be our new Social Media & Digital Coordinator!
Your overall responsibility will be to increase the awareness and image of JYSK through handling and developing of social media and digital activities. You will get full support and network with colleagues from the Romania Head Office and JYSK Nordic in Denmark and an intensive and customized introduction. You will refer to the Sales & Marketing Manager in Romania and have a functional reference to the JYSK Nordic E-Business Manager located in Denmark.
Everyday matters. The things you will be doing day to day:
Your working day will primarily consists of developing and maintaining JYSK Romania on social media, especially Facebook but also on other social media. You will work with departments within the organization to use social media commercially and will be involved in integrating social media into other marketing activities for JYSK Romania.
- Responsible for developing a content calendar, create and implement contests and manage daily customer contact through selected social media channels.
- Maintenance of (in Drupal), SEO / SEM optimization, link building and Google Adwords.
- Assist in creating newsletters with natural synergy to our activities on social media and optimize the number of recipients.
- Link JYSK Romania’s public relations activities with social media
- Partly responsible for events like store openings, trade shows and other major national events.
We want you, because you:
- Are a driving force in social media, as well as a super user of platforms and also have an interest in and an understanding of how social media is best used commercially within retail.
- Think commercially and still have the ability to engage users in new and innovative ways.
- Are service minded, flexible and find it easy to communicate in speech and writing in both Romanian and English.
- Have a strong customer focus and the ability to meet our clients on social media in a professional and humble manner.
- Work structured and are able to plan ahead.
- Have practical experience in Photoshop and Google Adwords as well as being a super user in Drupal CMS.
Would you like to join a growing international company that trains and develops its employees, then please send your application no later than 14th of August by clicking at “Aplica la acest job”.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.Aplica la acest job