OSF Global Services achieves its success by establishing meaningful, unwavering values that we apply to every aspect of our business.
We focus on respect, flexibility and commitment to our clients and our team.
We optimize your applications and transform your technology to propel your business, making it more profitable, productive and competitive. And we accomplish these goals through a combination of cutting edge skills, domain expertise and best practice methodologies.
We are looking for a curious and creative Employer Brand Manager to help us continue to build our unique culture. This person will drive the strategy and execution of our recruitment marketing and employer brand efforts across all of our global locations.
The Employer Branding team’s goal is to attract and welcome the best, brightest, and most diverse talent to come work at OSF. We manage all of our online and offline Employer Branding initiatives and events in order to make the company more visible among qualified candidates, to reach & invite potential hires to apply to jobs, and partner with teams across the company to drive results for their specific recruitment needs.
The ideal candidate has marketing experience, an understanding of the recruiting function, and a background working in technology or a B2B environment. As an Employer Branding Manager, you will have two audiences that you will need to deeply understand and build programs for: candidates (external audience) and employees (internal audience). This is a global and highly collaborative role; you’ll partner with Recruiting, Brand, Marketing and Talent Management teams. This position is part of the Corporate & Branding global team, reporting directly to the Global Brand Manager, and managing directly the Employer Brand Events Coordinator and an external marketing agency.
As an Employer Brand Manager, you WILL:
- Build a strategy: Taking a lead from the Global Brand Manager, you will formulate the employer value proposition, then build and execute internal and external campaigns around it, which must nestle under the overall OSF brand identity and company values. You will build a marketing plan to tell our story at the right times in the right places.
- Collaborate closely with brand and recruiting teams: Partner and collaborate with OSF’s Brand, Marketing and Recruitment teams in order to plan and develop employer branding marketing campaigns, coordinate our attendance at job fairs, oversee new office openings, and secure employer branding-related speaking opportunities.
- Work with our external marketing agency: Manage the relationship with an external agency based in Bucharest, aligning their activities with the employer branding marketing strategy.
- Provide support: Help other departments to best represent the company in their external outreach, by providing support with marketing materials and guidance.
- Tell Stories: Be a creative storyteller and build meaningful, impactful narratives about life at OSF and the careers available. Work with all forms of media and all marketing channels to get the message across.
- Touch all audiences: Make sure that the employer branding strategy is both disseminated externally and internally. Two different audiences may require two different approaches in order to deliver the same message.
- Track Success: Identify the KPIs that show progress and report on them on a regular basis.
- Repeat: At OSF, we’re constantly driving change and innovation through all that we do. Continuously evolve marketing plans to improve the story and results, suggest improvements and perform corrective measures in order to optimize campaigns and processes.
As an Employer Brand Manager, you ARE:
- Inclusive. You understand the importance of creating diverse and inclusive strategies for candidates and employees.
- Self-driven and resilient. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity and great follow through. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Naturally curious. You think about problems in a unique way and get excited by creative challenges.
- Data-driven. You start all challenges with analysis and use data to tell stories.
- A great communicator. You know how to get the message across and get people excited about it.
- A genuine team player. We enjoy working on hard problems together because the hardest challenges are often the most rewarding.
As an Employer Brand Manager, you HAVE:
- 2+ years in branding/marketing, with employment branding experience preferred
- Experience working with marketing agencies
- Proven experience in collaborating and managing copywriters, graphic designers, web designers.
- Advanced digital marketing knowledge.
- The ability to build, grow and maintain important relationships
- Advanced spoken and written English skills
- Strong written and verbal presentation and communication abilities
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and convert plans into actions
- Flexibility, with a willingness and aptitude to learn new things and adapt to change
- The ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- A great attitude and passion to contribute to the future of OSF.
As an OSF employee, you will ENJOY:
- The option of working remotely
- A flexible working schedule
- Complimentary certifications and training
- Performance evaluations that lead to financial compensations
- Working with multi-cultural teams
- International business exposure
- Competitive medical plans
- Coffee, fruit and a lot of fun in our offices across the world.