We build distinctive brands that deliver exciting and memorable consumer journeys.
As a Digital Development Manager in BAT Romania, you will be contributing to shaping the strategy for digital consumer journeys, manage the activation of existing touchpoints and develop new engagement tools.
The Digital team will deliver the activation plan across all brands, like Dunhill, Kent, Pall Mall and Glo and develop the new channels like e-commerce into a strong platform for growth.
We are looking for initiative and drive for change to operate in a high-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and a dynamic team that operates across 10 markets, generating growth for key geographies like Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia.
- Develop Digital Strategy for Brand Activation: channel activation, consumer and customer paths and ecosystem;
- Collaborate with business analysts and IT to create strong digital platforms for internal and external users;
- Manage the digital agency for delivery of the activation plans;
- Define KPIs and evaluate digital activation plans;
- Develop the team skills and ensure succession within the organization.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar management role;
- Brand and communication strategy understanding;
- Experience in building consumer paths and experiences, translated into platforms that are agile and intelligent;
- Ability to drive decisions and make things happen (pro-activity and pragmatism);
- Strong stakeholder management skills, both internal and external;
- People management skills and capability of development of a medium sized team (2-4 people);
- Experience with building/coordinating digital ecosystem development (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics);
- Fluent Romanian and English (oral and written);
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Power-Point);
- Strong analytical skills.
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries. We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.Aplica la acest job