The Marketing Manager will work extensively with several OLX Group brands, coordinating the implementation of online and offline marketing strategies through a dedicated Brand Manager. The Marketing Manager will play a critical role in shaping and driving marketing strategies, and will demand a unique degree of collaboration with individuals across the organization to deliver campaigns that not only drive key KPIs, but also tell the brand story in a differentiated, powerful way.
- Oversee and drive online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, PR, social media, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives;
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and retention and user engagement related to the marketing efforts;
- Manage analytics, providing stakeholders with in depth analysis of site and channel performance considering analysis of traffic, conversion funnel and ROI from marketing tactics;
- Present solid recommendations and take a stance on key marketing strategies;
- Increase customer lifetime value by engaging customers with the most targeted, relevant, and personalized content at each stage of the customer lifecycle;
- Determine and manage annual marketing budget required to meet or exceed customer growth goals, traffic and demand goals and develop business case to support the annual investments;
- Research and analysis of market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to design marketing strategies;
- Lead, train motivate and mentor teammates towards achieving campaign goals and optimal service standards.
- Strong knowledge of inbound marketing methodology, paid search (PPC), content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), display advertising and social media;
- Fluency in acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels;
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects and prioritizing effort based on ROI;
- Strong decision-making, planning and problem-solving skills, with a proven ability to identify and prioritize critical issues;
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical thinking;
- Positive can do attitude, resourceful, self-starter;
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment where ideas are adapted daily .
- +6 years of relevant experience in digital performance marketing: SEM, SEO, ASO, content marketing, affiliate marketing, (paid) social marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), email marketing and so on;
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field;
- Advanced knowledge with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), marketing tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Adjust, and/or others) and marketing networks (Social, AdWords, Remarketing, Ad Networks and others);
- Fluent in English.